MAKE RIO SECCO YOUR HOME
The golf course at Rio Secco Golf Club offers an experience that never loses its appeal – the first round is as rewarding as the 100th. Add exceptional service, dining and shopping, and there’s no better place in Las Vegas to call your “home course.”
With Rio Secco’s Executive Pass, you and your guests can enjoy all that a top Las Vegas golf club has to offer, while saving a buck or two along the way.
The Rio Secco Executive Passholder program is currently full. If you are interested in being added to the wait list, please contact Head Golf Professional, Adam Handren, PGA at (702) 854-6076 or email him below.
NO CART FEES | NO MINIMUMS | NO MISCELLANEOUS FEES
EXECUTIVE PASSHOLDER PROGRAM
What's Not to Like?
- Unlimited golf and practice
- Discounted guest fees
- Golf Shop and restaurant discounts
- No green fees or cart fees
- Access seven days a week (based on availability)
- Accompanied non-resident guests receive a 50% discount off the prevailing Resort Rate
- Accompanied resident guests receive a 10% discount off the prevailing Local Rate
- Tee times can be made up to 14 days in advance
- Unlimited access to Rio Secco practice facilities (based on availability)
- 25% discount on Golf Shop non-sale merchandise
- 25% discount on food & beverage in the Rio Secco Clubhouse
- Personalized locker in the Men’s or Ladies’ locker room
The Executive Passholder Program costs $6,700 annually. The program is valid for one Calendar year. New Executive Passholders may have their annual fees prorated based on month in which they are approved to join the program. The Executive Passholder Program is currently sold out.